WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Smilez - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Smilez > Topics

Subject: Funny Pets
Replies: 4 Views: 1279

kizzit 3.12.09 - 08:24pm
Has Ur Dog Done Smthn Daft.. Has Ur Cat Been a Lil' Too Curious.. Is Ur Bunny Bonkers?? *

kizzit 4.12.09 - 03:31am
My Sister's New Kitty Does BackFlips Around The House, Like Yer Man Frm JLS! *

kizzit 20.04.11 - 02:32am
She Has Now Got a New Pup And The Cat Pulls The Sox 0ff The Radiator 2giv Em 2the Dog So He Gets in Trouble.. Sis 0nly Found 0ut Lately That Its Actually Been The Cat Puttn Him Up2it All Along! cat.GIF Lol! *

kizzit 20.04.11 - 02:55am
She's such a Clever Little Cat, Coz Chek 0ut Wot She Did 0n Anothr 0ccasion... My Sis Always Puts Bread 0ut4 The Birds Away at Top 0f Garden. She Suddenly Saw The Cat Struggling 2drag This Big Unsliced Loaf, Tht Had Gone Stale, Down The Garden Again. My Sis Thot 'Flip, She Cant Be THAT Hungry!?' So Sis Watchd As Her Cat Got This Thing Down 2the BackDoor. Left it Ther.. Then Calmly Waitd Frm The Heat 0f inside The Conservatory, 0n The Poor Unsuspecting Birdie Victims Arriving 2the 'Trap'! Sis Rturnd it. Lol! *

kizzit 10.12.13 - 02:17pm
Latest Misdemeanor 0f Mischief From The Cat... It Tried2P0IS0N Same Dog at a Later Date, By Feeding Him Painkillers!! She Got Up 0n Kitchen Counter & Knockd Them 0ff; Down To Dog, Where He Started Chewing Them. Then She Walked To Where My Sis Was & Approached Her With What My Sis Described As a 'Much Too Pleased With Herself' Look! So Sis Knew Sumthn Was Up & Found The Dog in Time.. Lukily D0GS Dont Have Thumbs.. Lol.. He Didnt Get The Tablets 0ut, But Had Given The Packet a Right Good 0ld Chewing!! dog.GIF *

* Smilez Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Smilez

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search